NPI Project Management
Management, control and co-ordination of NPI projects from quote phase through to product realisation, ensuring an effective transfer of the project, in every aspect, into production, whilst ensuring project deadlines and requirements, including regulatory, are achieved. Management of NPI Projects as an individual covering all engineering, material and commercial aspects of a project or as Project Manager of a team of professionals working to a project plan with often challenging time scales. Involvement in the development of the NPI process, including the deliverables necessary at each stage gate to ensure internal and external customer requirements are exceeded.
Engineering responsibilities may include engineering solutions for test development, product design, customisation of existing product design and technical support on build to print product including, but not exclusive, the following:
- Project management and ownership of multiple parallel projects
- Conversion of customer drawings and data into manufacturing data and transfer to Sage ERP
- Programming of PCB assembly equipment including pick and place machinery
- Creation of operator build and process documentation
- Hands on support in model and pre-production build as necessitated by the business.
- Maintenance of appropriate and accurate records.
- Involvement in contract review with respect to all NPI engineering and commercial issues.
- Completion and development of documentation as per the requirements of ISO9001
- Any other reasonable duties as requested.
- 3rd level education in electrical or electronic engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a PCBA manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to communicate project status and escalation of issues / problems
- Project Management Experience
- Previous experience of operating and engineering surface mount PCBA equipment
- In addition to the above, preference will be given to those who have demonstrable experience in cable manufacturing, Electro-mechanical Assembly and System Integration.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.